Welcome to GWTT (Ground/Water Treatment & Technology, LLC)
Ground/Water Treatment & Technology, LLC (GWTT) is a nationally recognized environmental remediation contracting company who’s focus is to provide innovative, value based treatment systems and services, while adhering to budgets and deadlines. Our focus is performance driven from the ground up.
GWTT is not a new company or a startup. With over 20 years of real, hands-on practical experience, GWTT has a proven track record of success as a reliable service company on the most challenging water projects. In calendar year 2016, GWTT treated 14.8 billion gallons of water (that’s 28,200 gallons per minute) at hundreds of project sites in North America.
GWTT has extensive experience treating water for a wide variety of contaminants in complex environments, including TSS, volatile and semi volatile organic chemicals, metals, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and free product, as well as selenium and arsenic. We have a reputation for taking on challenges and succeeding where others have failed.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Custom Manufactured Remediation Equipment
- Remediation & Environmental Contracting Services
- Equipment Rentals
- Construction Dewatering Services
- Operation & Maintenance (O & M) Services
GWTT is recognized by our customers as a company that consistently delivers the following:
- Best Available Technology, Manufacturing, Project Execution and Delivery Experience – GWTT has more than 20 years of hands-on practical engineering, manufacturing and operation & maintenance experience. We specialize in the field of groundwater remediation treatment with a resume that includes hundreds of treatment system designs, construction, rental, construction dewatering, coal ash pond water treatment, and operation and maintenance projects. We are a recognized full-service provider.
- A Superior Health & Safety Program – We have a very strong culture that has Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) embedded into our company. GWTT is 100% committed to working safely. This commitment is seen on a continuous basis from senior level executive management to the lowest level shop technician. Further evidence of this commitment is our excellent safety record (average EMR of 0.76 over the last five years) and national safety awards from the Associated General Contractors of America.
- Technology Agnostic – We do not push a technology or a piece of equipment. We are able to custom tailor our treatment services specific to your application.
GWTT’s mission is to grow the business by working closely with our customers to help provide fast economical solutions to their groundwater, wastewater and air treatment needs. We will build our business by providing a variety of products and services as a package that is unique to our industry, providing unequaled quality through our technical expertise, fast response and a solid performance guarantee.
For more information on our products and services and to request a free evaluation of your environmental remediation needs, please contact us at 1-800-770-0901 or email us at email@example.com.