Ground/Water Treatment & Technology, LLC (GWTT) is a nationally recognized environmental remediation company whose focus is to provide innovative, value based treatment systems and services, while adhering to budgets and deadlines. Unlike other specialists in the remediation field, GWTT offers a single provider solution across:
Our environmental services are focused on how best to address all groundwater, wastewater, contaminated soil and air emission problems.
GWTT is headquartered in Wharton, NJ with regional locations in New Jersey, New England and the Mid-Atlantic.
GWTT supports numerous major industries including Environmental Consultants/Contractors,
Manufacturing/General Industry, Chem/Pharma, Oil & Gas, and Utilities.
The applications GWTT supports, includes, but is not limited to:
- Air Sparge/ Soil Vapor Extraction (AS/SVE)
- Air Treatment Systems
- Catalytic and Thermal Oxidation
- Coagulation/Flocculation Systems
- Complete Remedial System Design
- Containment and Barrier Wall Construction
- Decontamination & System Dismantlement
- Dual & Multi-phase Extraction (MPE)
- Groundwater Treatment Systems
- Impacted Soil Removal
- In-Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Leachate Collection Systems
- pH Adjustment
- Soil Mixing and Stabilization
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE)
- Sub Slab Depressurization Systems
- Thermal Enhanced Recovery
- Vacuum-Enhanced Pump and Treat system
- GWTT is full service provider offering complete innovative custom end to end environmental solutions.
- Our clients experience a partner that is responsive, assists in problem solving, and provides cost effective solutions to each and every unique environmental remediation application.
- Our solutions give organizations the flexibility, environmental security and around the clock availability they need, enabling them to reduce costs and focus more intensively on core activities.
- In 2015, we treated 14 billion gallons of water (333 million barrels per day or 26,600 gallons per minute) from hundreds of project sites in North America.
- Approximately 250 clients nationwide
- Excellent Client Retention– 95%
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- On October 21, 2016 GWTT celebrated 1,200 days without an OSHA recordable incident!
- EMR for 2016 — 0.68
- OSHA Incident Rate for 2015 — 0.0