Operations/Optimization and Maintenance
"Our mission is to offer the industry's most talented managers, licensed operators and technicians to provide the very best service operating, optimizing, repairing and maintaining treatment systems with unparalleled support across GWTT's Four Towers of Support."
At GWTT, we take pride in our ability to provide “cradle to grave” services which include system construction, modification, repair, and Operations/Optimization and Maintenance (O/O&M) Services. By providing all services “In-House”, GWTT exceeds client expectations and industry standards in the most cost effective manner. As a top tier provider in the O/O&M Tower of Support, our key differentiators include:
- In-House Staff Comprised of Licensed Operators and Technicians. We are not a Staff Augmentation company.
- Project Management Staff Experienced in Operations and Regulatory Issues/Reporting.
- In-House Licensed Electricians and Process Control Technicians.
- In-House Support for Equipment Repair/Replacement and System Modifications.
- 24/7 Emergency Response and Remote Monitoring Capabilities.
- In-House Treatability and Bench Scale Laboratory. NJDEP Certified Laboratory.
- Flexibility in our Approach and Capability to Provide Any Level of Service including Complete Project Management.
- Willingness to Accept Responsibility for System Performance and Compliance via Performance Based Contract Program.
- In-House Cost Analysis and Reduction Program (CARP).
- In-House Training Program Designed to Provide Staff with Continuing Education in the Field of Operations/Optimization and Maintenance.
- 40 Hour OSHA Trained
- 10 Hour OSHA Construction Trained
- Confined Space Trained
- Site Supervisor Trained
- Fork Lift Operator Certification
- Safe Driver Certification
- Loss Prevention Trained
- TWIC Approved
ROUTINE OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Part/Full Time Site Operations
- Onsite and Remote System Monitoring
- Compliance Sampling and Monitoring
- Chemical and Supply Inventory Maintenance
- Preventative Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment Calibration
- Collection and Logging of Required Site Data
- System Troubleshooting
- System Upgrades and Modification
- Cost Analysis and Savings Recommendations
- System Installation
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring Services
- NJDEP Certified for pH and Temperature
- Treatability Services
- Bench Scale Studies
- 24/7 Monitoring and Response
- Emergency Equipment Repair and Replacement
- Temporary (Emergency) System Mobilization
COMPLETE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Compliance Reporting
- Compliance Monitoring
- Data Review
- Permitting Assistance
- Regulatory Agency Interaction
- Field Sampling Staff
- Temporary Operations Coverage
- Supplemental Operations Staff
- Groundwater remediation
- Metals precipitation
- Volatile organic removal
- Soil vapor extraction
- Dual phase extraction
- Product recovery
- Construction dewatering
- Sanitary waste water treatment
- Activated Sludge
- Fixed film
Message from the Division Head
“The key to our success as a company is our ability to effectively integrate all of our service areas. By doing so, we offer our clients added value in our ability to manage and complete all facets of the project from start to finish. In addition, once the project has moved to the operational phase, the O/O&M Division continues to utilize the resources provided within GWTT to ensure continued project success.”
Still have questions?
View More Images in the Full Photo Gallery