As a vertically integrated company, our field services encompass site remediation and contracting associated with treatment system installation and commissioning. These services include:
- Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Work
- Trenching and Pipeline Installation
- Excavation and Disposal
- Sub-Slab Depressurization
- Groundwater Treatment
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE)
- Oil/Water Separation
- Carbon and Ion Exchange
- In-Situ Chemical, Thermal, and Bio Treatments
- Hydraulic Containment and Capping Installations
- Pump & Treat Systems
- SCADA / PLC Systems & Control Panels
GWTT’s field services team employs professional engineers, licensed electricians, certified equipment and crane operators, and licensed treatment plant operators capable of executing large-scale, complex projects with challenging geotechnical and treatment parameters.
Our dewatering project portfolio includes the Mid Atlantic, North East, and New England markets, where our expertise is trusted and respected.
We offer highly engineered system designs based on in-depth evaluations of each project’s plan and technical needs. We stand behind each design with the same level of commitment we have to ensuring all subsurface work is completed on time and within budget.
GWTT offers a full suite of services for designing, manufacturing, installing, upgrading, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems for all dewatering applications.
Our project experience covers the full spectrum of dewatering techniques and scenarios, including:
- Vacuum Wellpoint Systems, including jetted, drilled, vertical, and battered
- Deep Well Systems, including gravity-fed and vacuum-assisted.
- Artesian Pressure Relief Systems
- Ejector Systems
- Site/ Surface Water Management Plans
- Engineered Sump and French Drain Systems
Operation & Maintenance
GWTT’s Operations & Maintenance Services team was founded in New Jersey in 1996 as an ancillary service provided to our customers, mainly related to temporary treatment systems. Today, GWTT staffs licensed operators on active project sites across the United States and a full staff of O&M technicians and project managers for both permanent and temporary treatment systems.
The GWTT O&M Team offers a complete suite of services, including:
- Full/part time routine operations & maintenance (permanent and temporary systems)
- Licensed operators (Industrial, Collection, Sanitary, and Potable Water Licenses)
- System troubleshooting
- System optimization
- Cost savings analysis
- Project management
- 24/7 alarm response
GWTT not only provides day-to-day operations services to our clients, but also focuses on cost savings and increased efficiency. Our industry-leading experience in O&M includes groundwater remediation systems, collection, sanitary, civil project dewatering, and process treatment systems. Our client list includes engineering consultants, industrial, commercial, municipal and residential customers.
System compliance is imperative and the first priority for any project. Compliance issues may result in regulatory fines and increased costs associated with increased sampling requirements, regulatory reporting, and frequent interaction with regulatory agencies. Therefore, a compliant system can and will immediately reduce operating costs and help foster a positive relationship with regulatory agencies.