Our commercial construction dewatering project portfolio includes the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and New England markets, where our expertise is trusted and respected.
We offer highly engineered system designs based on in-depth evaluations of each project’s plan and technical needs. We stand behind each design with the same level of commitment that ensures all subsurface work is completed on time and within budget.
GWTT offers a full suite of services for designing, manufacturing, installing, upgrading, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems for all commercial dewatering applications.
Construction Dewatering Experience
Our project experience covers the full spectrum of dewatering techniques and scenarios, including:
- Vacuum wellpoint systems, including jetted, drilled, vertical, and battered
- Deep well systems, including gravity-fed and vacuum-assisted.
- Artesian pressure relief systems
- Ejector systems
- Site/surface water management plans
- Engineered sump and french drain systems